It’s no secret the dating game has changed pretty drastically over the last decade.
Most of us are familiar with (or perhaps a little too familiar with) online dating and swiping apps.
It feels like norms and expectations are changing. Fast. Especially for people who might suddenly find themselves back in the dating pool after a long break.
And let’s be honest, dating was always complicated enough anyway.
In this episode of Wholehearted Love, Sex + Intimacy, I’m joined by my co-host Bec, where we talk about getting back to dating, what to consider following the emergence of the online dating culture and important questions like:
- Is it okay to lie about your age on your profile?
- Is making a list of what you want in a partner really helpful?
- What can you do to stay safe when dating?
- What are the dating red flags that should have you running?
- Is someone being super into you actually a bad thing?
Join us as we dive into dating!