Our culture gives us a lot of screwed up messages around gender, intimacy and sex. I often focus on how these messages and our lack of education impact women and their relationship to their bodies and sex, but these messages affect men too – just in different ways.
I was super excited to explore this from a man’s perspective by interviewing Cam Fraser for this episode of Wholehearted.
Cam Fraser, or THE Cam Fraser as he’s known on Instagram is a Certified Professional Sex Coach, Certified Sexologist, Registered Counsellor, and Registered Tantric Yoga Teacher. His work integrates scientifically validated, medically accurate information about sexual health, with sacred sexuality teachings from the mystery traditions. As a coach, he helps men go beyond surface-level sex and into full-bodied, self-expressed, pleasure-oriented sexual experiences free of anxiety or shame.
In this episode Cam and I discuss:
- What Cam wishes women really understood about men and sex
- Why men need to engage with our cultural conditioning around masculinity for deeper sexual pleasure and fulfilling relationships
- How you can get a man to open up more emotionally
- How to start a conversation with your partner about learning Tantra and improving your sex life; or
- How to let him know if you want more foreplay.
I absolutely loved this conversation with Cam and I know you will too.
LISTEN in then pass it on to the MEN you love – they deserve to hear this too!